– Website Visitors Like most website operators, Lgptech collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lgptech’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Lgptech’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Lgptech may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Lgptech also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://lgptech.com blog posts. Lgptech only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to Lgptech’s websites choose to interact with Lgptech in ways that require Lgptech to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Lgptech gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://lgptech.com to provide a username and email address.
– Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information Lgptech discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Lgptech’s behalf or to provide services available at Lgptech’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Lgptech’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Lgptech will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Lgptech discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Lgptech believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Lgptech, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of https://lgptech.com and have supplied your email address, Lgptech may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Lgptech and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Lgptech takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Log in Via Social Media
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
– Aggregated Statistics Lgptech may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Lgptech may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Lgptech does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– E-commerce Those who engage in transactions with Lgptech – by purchasing Lgptech’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Lgptech collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Lgptech. Lgptech does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.